We are all bored to the bone after being stuck at homes for months. As the COVID case is on the wane and there is a relaxation in the rules in India, here are some of the critical factors that will help you plan a better trip across India.
- Vaccination: If you are vaccinated, then it is a big relief! Almost all states, as of today, have exempted travelers from any RT-PCR Test or quarantine when there is an inter-state travel within India. As a major chunk of India’s adult population is getting vaccinated, chances of getting affected by others become fairly low day by day.
If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, you can easily book your appointment via various apps (https://www.cowin.gov.in/). Then you can enjoy a perfect vacation with your family anywhere in India
- RT PCR Reports: In airports or during cross state border travel, RT PCR report is no longer mandatory and asked, especially if you are vaccinated. However, certain hotels seem to still ask for RT PCR Reports, but upon special request are waived off.
- Branded Hotels/Resorts and Partners: To be on the safer side, in these times, it is important that the hotels chosen are the reputed branded hotels. You can trust the high standard of hygiene and cleanliness that they will follow, like changing towels or bed sheets or the vaccination of their staff. We are not under-estimating or demeaning any other hotels or resorts, but during these times, it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Cancellation Policy – Hotels understand that things can change suddenly at the last moment for the worse in these times, like the travelers catch COVID. They have mostly updated their cancellation policies to provide much more flexibility. So, do not fear losing a chunk of your money once you book…a good part of it is refundable in case of any unwanted event.
- Tourist Places Open – Most of the tourist places, like the forts, palaces and monuments have reopened for tourists and the guidelines laid by the government are being followed to ensure best experience for travelers. Some which are closed are in the process of reopening in a matter of day. There are no day or night or weekend curfews in any of the major tourist destinations across India. So, you can pretty much enjoy the way you used to during pre-COVID times, albeit with the necessary precautionary measures.
Just to be on the safer side, ensure you talk to the right person/travel expert before booking the trip. There may be some minor restrictions in a couple of places for which your plan may need to be tweaked. It may not always be easy for you to track them (as it may be introduced at the last moment – just before you travel), but a trusted and reputed travel agent would do just that – they will take care of all your worries so that you Discover India like never before!
Sponsored article from India Trotter
About India Trotter: INDIA Trotter specializes in planning and organizing customized luxury tours for expats and foreigners across India. From Customized Tours to Luxury Resorts, Certified Guides to English-speaking Drivers, Exclusive Cars to Dedicated Team During your travel, they do their best for Premium Guests like you. The team of wanderlust enthusiasts understands that, as foreigners, it is not always easy for you to choose the perfect destinations and even more difficult to tie up those destinations to form a perfect hassle-free vacation. So, the next time you are thinking of a trip in India, check with one of their travel experts: you will never be disappointed!